If your digital camera is equipped for connection to wireless networks, the FUJIFILM Photo Receiver app will make uploading pictures to a smartphone or tablet a snap. [Supported Cameras]
FUJIFILM X-T1, X-E2, X-M1, X-A1, XQ1, X30 and X100T
FUJIFILM FinePix F1000EXR, F900EXR, F800EXR, Z1100EXR, Z1000EXR, XP200, XP170, XP70, S8400W, S9400W and S1
[Smartphone System Requirements]
Android Smartphone/Tablet: Android OS Ver.2.1 to 4.4
[How to use "Send Email to Us"]
1.When the email window is launched, click "Send" without the title and description changed.
2.The link to "Contact Us" website will be sent to you.
3.Please send your inquiries and messages to us via the website.
Thank you for your cooperation.
[Using FUJIFILM Photo Receiver]
1. Start FUJIFILM Photo Receiver.
2. On the camera, select playback mode and display a picture you want to upload.
3. Simultaneously tap Connect on the smartphone and the “connect to smartphone” icon on the camera.
4. When the camera locates the smartphone, its name will appear in the camera display.
5. Confirm that the name of the destination smartphone is correct and tap Start sending on the camera.
6. To upload additional pictures, display them on the camera and tap the “connect to smartphone” icon. Up to 30 pictures can be uploaded in a single session.
7. To end the session, tap End on the smartphone or BACK on the camera.
8. The app can be launched by pressing the SNS button.
FUJIFILM Photo Receiver is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-09-03. The program can be installed on Android Varies with device.
FUJIFILM Photo Receiver (version ) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 710 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.